My Blog List

Friday, September 11, 2009

From 5 to 13 already?

Today was Carly's 3rd day of school and already she has a "new" best friend. On days 1 and 2, her "best" friend was Olivia. Today when I asked her the same question, she said that it's a boy in her class named Chris, and that they love each other and gave each other a hug today during P.E. class. She told me that on Monday they are going to spend the day together. Oh, boy! That was a surprise! She never talked about having a "boyfriend" at pre-school!


She was also excited to tell me about a pep rally they had at school today and told me all about the "Cheetah girls" who jumped around in the gym. Dwayne thinks she meant "cheerleaders" instead of "Cheetah Girls", but we don't know for sure!


Carly also came home with a homework assignment. She will be bringing home a calendar at the beginning of the month that has a different "activity" to do each day. For example, today she had to name two words that rhyme with tree (her response was bee and me), and yesterday's date said to name two things you do every day at school (her response was lunch and snack, I'm sure her teacher would love to hear that!).


No comments:

Post a Comment